DM9600 – Hand Held Differential Pressure Meter
The DM 9600 is an high accuracy hand held differential pressure meter ( manometer) suitable for most domestic and commercial pressure testing applications.
It features 4 separate pressure testing programme which can be renamed, timed let by/stabilization tightness test.
It also can be used as differential thermometer and as a professional gas sniffer using the external HD400 probe and sensors.
This hand held manometer uses piezo-restive sensor technology which ensure high precision, repeatability and stability over a wide temperature compensated range from 0 to 50ºC
The measurement values are presented on the large 2,8″ touch, color display which make it easy to read even in poor light conditions.
The reinforced fiber glass enclosure, protects the integrity of the manometer in case of accidental drops.
The DM9600 is powered by Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with in excess of 20 hours per charge. You can conveniently charge the manometer in the car thanks to the mini USB charging points
To help with hand free operation, the back of the manometer is fitted with 4 strong magnets
- Pressure Ranges:± 75 mbar, ± 150 mbar, ± 350 mbar, ± 1 bar
- resolution from 0.001 mbar to 0.01 mbar depending from the range
- 10 x Pressure Units
- Fully programmable Timed Tightness & Let by test
- Additional 4 separate pressure testing programme
- Differential Thermometer using standard type K Thermocouple
- Stand Alone auto log function with programmable duration and sampling interval
- Data export to SD car in CSV format
- Optional Bluetooth for communication with free mobile app
- Optional AUX connection for multi-functional probe
Model Range Resolution Accuracy
DM9600-NO-NO-75 ± 75 mbar 0.001 mbar ±0.02 mbar or 0.5 % rdg
DM9600-NO-NO-150 ± 150 mbar 0.01 mbar ±0.03 mbar or 0.5 % rdg
DM9600-NO-NO-350 ± 350 mbar 0.01 mbar ± 0.3 mbar or 0.5 % rdg
DM9600-NO-NO-1K ± 1000 mbar 0.1 mbar ± 1 mbar or 1 % rdgGeneral specifications
Media non-aggressive gas
Compensated Temperature range- 0 °C to 50 °C
Pressure Units hPa / mbar / bar / psi / mmHg / inchHG / cmH2O / inchH2ODisplay2.8″ touch TFT
Storage temperature -20 °C to 50 °C
Operating Temperature -0 °C to 50 °C
Pressure Connection 8.0 mm diameter
Dimension 83 x 38 x 180 mm
Weight 340 g
Protection IP 30
Power Li-Ion Rechargeable batteries
Battery life 20 hours
Housing material PA6GF
Supplied with Instrument, USB lead, calibration certificate
Accessories : 400DH – Multifunction Gas Detector Probe
The 400HD is a multifunctional probe for use in conjunction with our RASI700/800 Flue Gas Analyser and DM9600 hand held manometer.
It connects using the AUX port
- Use as Professional Gas Leak Detector for Nat Gas, Propane and Hydrogen
- Display values in ppm, % LEL, LEL
- Sensors for CO, CFC, gases
- Sensor for RH% , Temperature, Barometric Pressure and Dewpoint
This innovative probe uses plug and play smart sensors to cover a wide range of measurements with-in the HVAC and Industrial application.
The probe is supplied with an ergonomic and sure grip handle, a 1.95 meter cable and the flexible shaft where the smart sensors connect.
Current available sensors includes
Related products 1
2 x Pipe Clamp On Temperature Probes for use with gas analysers
- Pipe Size : Max ∅ 35 mm
- Operating Temperature – 40 to 100 °C
- Industry standard Thermocouple type K
- Spring loaded jaw for secure grip
- Supplied as pair
Related products 2
EIUK smoke pump for oil burners
The EIUK smoke pump is compatible with all our range of flue gas analysers to determine the smoke number in oil burners. It is TÜV approved ( TUV by RgG 245). It includes:
- Smoke Test Pump
- 3 ml Silicon Oil
- Comparison smoke scale
- Filters strips