Metrology > Height measurement
Height Measuring Instrument
Carmar Auto Height Measuring Instrument is a standing digital con-coordinate measuring machine based on precision machinery, modern sensor technique and
electronic technology. lt is widely used in precision
machinery, hardware, plastic, etc.
lt can be used to measure the distance between two planes, depth of hale, groove wrdtb, and diameter, center distance, maximum and minimum value of hale and
ln addition, when conhgured with electronic probe, it is possible to measure verticality
Model AHM-450C AHM-600C
Effective measuring range 450 mm 600 mm
Max. measuring height (mm 770 (change probe's direction) 920 (change probe's direction)
Resolution (μm) 0.5
Accuracy (μm) 2+L/500
Verticality of front (um) 6 8
(after e-probe is amended)
Repeatability : plane: 1.0μm. curve: 2.0μm
Speed recommended(mm/s) 15
Max. electrical speed(mm/s) 25
Max. Manual speed (mm/s) 400
Power supply 12V rechargeable battery pack
Air supplyair pressure ≧0.4Mpa, flow≧30/min
Weight(kgs) 36 40
Total height (mm) 900 1050
Carmar Auto Height Measuring Instrument
can be used to measure :
- the distance between two planes,
- depth of hole,
- groove width, and diameter,
- center distance,
- maximum and minimum value of hole and groove.
In addition, when configured with electronic probe, it is possible to measure verticality.
1. Outstanding accuracy performance, 2+L/500μm, Repeatability in plane: 1.0μm
2. One-touch functions allow multiple metrology measurements.
3. Pneumatic floatation in pedestal makes it easy to measure.
4. Granite Pneumatic floatation mechanical structure, high accuracy and small deformation at temperature difference.
5. Auto measuring- high efficiency, and high stability and reliability.
6. Verticality measuring is available for option.
7. Output data to RS232 allowed.