Your advantages :
- Automatic change-over to Mirror-Gloss
- Integrated Mirror-gloss Measurement
- Calibration with only one Standard
- 60° Measuring geometry
- 3 Measuring modes
- Handling Single-key operations make gloss measurements extremely easy and comfortable. The reading remains stored in the display for about 10 s and is then switched off automatically to save the battery. However, the last measured value is preserved and is shown in the display when the instrument is switched on again.
- Display In addition to the measuring and calibrating values the high-contrast LC display also shows messages and information. The display can be rotated by 180 degrees, so that the device is also comfortably to be used by left-handers.
- Calibration The PICOGLOSS 560 MC-X requires only one calibrating standard for normal two-position calibration. After key pressure the calibration routine runs automatically. The calibration value is stored on the standard (EPROM).
- 60° Gloss measurement Across the branches, still the most commonly required measurement geometry, e.g for lacquers, plastics, etc.
- Mirror gloss measurement Mirror-gloss measurements can be conducted on metallic surfaces in the range of up to 1000 gloss units. There is an automatic change-over of the measuring range at 150 gloss units.
- Automatic switchover of the display resolution from 0,0 GU to 150,0 GU → from 150 GU to 1000 GU
- USB interface The measured data can be transferred to a PC by means of the USB cable supplied and evaluated using the software PICOSOFT III *) - only the supplied USB is suitable for that.
- Statistics function Number of measurements (max. 10), Min/Max, standard deviation
- Power supply The PICOGLOSS 560 MC-X is operated by a round cell. When using a PC, the power supply is taken over by the USB interface of the PC.
- Storage: - 10 °C to + 60 °C
- Operation (non-dewy): + 15 °C to + 40 °C
- High gloss standard
- Battery (round cell LR03)
- USB cable
- Lens cloth
- Transport case
- Operating instructions
- EN ISO 2813
- DIN 67 530
- ISO 7668
- ASTM D 523
Gloss Meter PICOGLOSS 560 MC-S
Order number: 101-0248.02.31
Gloss meter with round aperture 3 mm dia. for measurement on small specimens, with a geometry of 60°, consisting of:
gloss sensor with battery, LD-display and USB interface
by 150 gloss units automatically reversing measuring ranges 0 - 150 gloss units and 150 - 1000 gloss units
high gloss standard
circular cell LR03
Gloss Meter PICOGLOSS 562 MC "REFERENCE CLASS"
Order number: 101-0261.01.31
With two measuring angles of 20° and 60°.
Measuring head including battery power supply
LCD and USB interface
with automatic switch over of the display range at 150 gloss units(in the range 0 - 150) to 150 - 1000 gloss units (in the 60° measuring mode)as well as to 150 - 2000 gloss units (in the 20° measuring mode)
together with high gloss standard
2 circular cells LR03
Gloss Meter PICOGLOSS 503
Order number: 101-0176.02.31
Three-angle gloss meter 20°/60°/85°, with
statistical functions and USB (Mini) as well as Bluetooth® interfaces,
incl. single gloss standard A,
evaluation software “gloss-link” on CD,
Bluetooth® installation CD,
and operating instructions on CD