EL-SIE-6+ Temp., Humidity & Pressure USB Data Logger
EL-SIE-6+ is an easy-to-use and high-accuracy temperature, humidity and pressure USB data logger.
Device configuration is simple, with no software to install on your PC or Mac – simply connect the logger with a USB cable, and use your standard web browser to configure the device for logging.
You don’t even need internet access to set up and use the EL-SIE-6+, it really couldn’t be easier.
The commencement of logging can be immediate, push-to-start, time-delayed, or triggered by conditions.
The device can be set to log temperature measurements between every 10 seconds and every 24 hours, with the memory capacity to store up to 1'000'000 data records.
Once logging is complete, re-connect to your computer and use your browser to view, analyse and save your data.
EL-SIE products are equipped with flexible alarm functionality. This allows the user to configure custom temperature, humidity and pressure thresholds for cumulative alarms, pre-alarms, a delay before alarm triggering, and an alarm hold option, which continues showing the alarm condition even if the measured parameter returns to an acceptable level.
Typical battery life is over 1 year using standard AAA alkaline batteries, and a wall mounting bracket is supplied with the device.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
BAT 1V5 AAA 2 x AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries
EL-SIE WALL BRACKET Mounting bracket
CABLE USB 3.1 C 1M USB A to USB C Cable
EL-SIE-6+ High Accuracy Temperature, Humidity and Pressure
USB Data Logger, EasyLog Cloud Compatible
- Measurement range -18 to +55°C (-0.4 to +131°F)
- Resolution 0.01°
- Accuracy ±0.2°C typical
- Long term stability <0.03°C / year
- Measurement units °C, °F or K
- Measurement range 0 to 100%
- RH Resolution 0.1%
- Accuracy ±1.5% typical (0 to 80%RH)
- Long term stability <0.25%RH / year typical
- Accuracy 1.5°C typical (40 to 100%RH)
- Measurement range 300 to 1200mbar
- Resolution (data) 0.01mbar
- Resolution (display) 0.1mbar
- Accuracy ±1mbar
- Response Time Less than 10 seconds
- Long term stability ±1mbar
- Measurement units mbar, hPa, mmHg, inHg or psi
- Logging rate 10 seconds to 24 hours, user selectable
- Start modes Immediate, push to start, triggered start, parameter triggered
- Power source 2 x AAA 1.5V battery
- Battery life >1 year (at 25°C with 10 minute logging rate)
- Dimensions 93 x 42 x 17 mm (excluding bracket)
- Operating temperature range -18 to +55°C
- Environmental rating IP4X
- Memory capacity Over 1,000,000 total readings >500,000 readings per channel
- Sounder Integrated alarm sounder
- No software to install - configure using your normal web browser on PC or Mac
- EasyLog Cloud compatible
- LCD display shows current, maximum, minimum readings and three coloured LEDs indicate device status at a glance
- Please note: Addition of a calibration certificate will extend delivery time by 2-3 weeks
- Calibration Certificates on request