Do you change production color frequently and/or face challenges with ensuring fast change-over times and minimal waste of expensive materials? By implementing the X-Rite VeriColor inline spectrophotometer, you can quickly and accurately determine colorant requirements, seamlessly communicating among formulation, production and quality control systems.
Accurate and affordable, the VeriColor Spectro is compact and durable, ideal for harsh industrial manufacturing applications. No special lighting or shrouding is required with this all-inclusive solution, which excludes ambient light. You will improve quality control and reduce operating expense with this cost-efficient, in-line non-contact color measurement solution that provides absolute spectral and colorimetric data for process control. It is easy to set up and manage and enables color control in real time to contain and eliminate color problems without disrupting production.
VeriColor Spectro Advantages
• High Spectral Resolution. True 31-band spectrophotometer provides absolute color data across the visible spectrum at 10 nm intervals
• Industrial Hardened. Lab-grade performance in a robust industrially hardened design, NEMA 4 / IP67 rated, that withstands shock, vibration and thermal variation
• Patented Technology. Allows accurate in-line capture of color data in the presence of depth variation and dramatic changes in ambient light
• Flexible. System interfacing for PC or PLC based operations
• Intuitive. Includes easy to use windows based Set-Up and Monitoring Software with real-time visual monitoring and trending graphics
Benefits : Monitor, control and log color during production — in-line, real time
• Analyze and contain color problems — make corrections without stopping production
• Minimize scrap cost — detect and correct before generating excessive waste
• Insure consistent color quality, all the time
NEMA-4 IP67 rated, the VeriColor Spectro delivers lab-grade performance in a robust, industrially hardened design.
Its patented technology allows accurate in-line capture of color data in the presence of depth variation and dramatic changes in ambient light.
Operators can detect, analyze and contain color problems, making corrections without stopping production.
This true 31-band spectrophotometer provides absolute color data across the visible spectrum at 10 nm intervals for the ultimate in accuracy and control.
The VeriColor Spectro offers inline non-contact measurement at an affordable price. It features a high degree of inter-instrument repeatability and color accuracy and is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications and industries. It guarantees faster production time by improving color control, and reducing waste of expensive raw materials and dyes.
Short Term Repeatability - White : 0.05 dEab (20 measurements at 3 sec. intervals on a white ceramic tile)
Long Term Repeatability : 0.15 avg, / 0.20max ΔEab (over the calibration interval)
Measurement Geometry : 30°/0°
Measurement Time : 1s
Cycle Time : 1 sec. (time interval between measurements)
Measurement Range : 0 to 150% Reflectance
Spectral Interval : 400-700nm
Spectral Interval : 10 nm measured, 10 nm output
Warm-Up Time : 2 – 3 minutes typical at 23° C
Ambient Light Rejection : 3000 Lux
Inter-Instrument Agreement : 0.30 avg., 0.5 ΔEab max. based on 12 BCRA Series ll tiles
Calibration Interval Validation recommended : 30 days / 50,000 measurements (whichever comes first) More frequent verifications may be required if cleanliness of the system is not maintained.
Memory : up to 255 standar
Light Source : Full System LEDdsProduct Life : 5 years minimum
LED Life : >10,000,000 measurements
Instrument Type : Spectrophotometer
Monochromator : Dual beam, 31 channel
Measurements Size : 2,5 tà 10 mm nominal to measuring surface
Measuring Distance : 10 cm nominal to measuring surface
Acceptability to Variation in Depth of Measuring Field : +/- 0,635 cm (maximum 0.2 ΔE)
Operating Temperature Range : 0 - 50°C (performance based on 10 – 50°C )
Operating Humidity Range 0 - 85% relative, non-condensing
Storage : -20°C – 70° C
Operating Voltage : 24 volt DC +/- 2.0 v
Communication I/O : RS-232,RS-485, PLC discreet
Functional Size : 227 x 189 x 73 mm
Weight : 2.81kg
Mounting Requirements : Manual Fixture
Enclosure Designed to meet NEMA 4 / IP56
Operational Random Vibration IEC 60068-2-64 : 1g rms 20-2000 Hz.
Operational Shock IEC 60068-2-27 : 30 g amplitude 11 ms duration any axisGeneral Specifications
• VeriColor Spectro P/N VS410-00-01
• 5 Meter Male 8-Circuit Open Ended Cable P/N SE108-EUR8-5M
• 5 Meter Female 8-Circuit Open Ended P/N VCS50-EUR8-5DB
• Calibration Tool P/N VS410-63
• Height Gauge P/N VS410-47
• VeriColor Spectro Application Software CD P/N VS410-500-CD
• Setup and Operation Manual P/N VS410-500
• Registration Form (multi-language) P/N SD01-99