New OMK610 Squirrel oven logging system.
The OQ610 temperature logger is suitable for a wide range of temperature recording applications in industry, research and development. It is available as a standalone temperature logger or as part of a complete system for through process monitoring in the food and paint industries
6 channels for use with a wide range of K or T type thermocouple probes
Battery operated (uses 2 x AA size batteries) and easily portable
Simple 3 button operation via built in display or from PC
Can be configured to automatically start and stop logging on time or temperature levels
Fast sample rates for fast process times: up to 8 samples/second
Can provide automatic cure calculation in through process applications
Non-volatile memory provides up to 260,000 readings of secure data
Time and date reported with each reading
USB On The Go communication port enables direct printout without the need to connect to a PC
Compact and simple to use
Extended battery life
Supply with PaintView software
- Provides protection to Squirrel data loggers when used in high temperature oven profiling applications (static or conveyor)
- A range of standard and customised models with different performance characteristics
- Made from stainless steel, for years of use
- Barriers available for very high temperature applications - manufactured to order
- Suitable for applications in food, powder coating, stove enamelling, ceramic, kiln and furnace
- Can be constructed using special phase change material for added protection for very high temperature applications.
Powerful and easy to use spreadsheet style software for configuring, downloading, displaying and analysing data from your Squirrel data logger.
Upgrade to SquirrelView Plus and with just a few mouse clicks you will quickly be able to view real time charts or historical data.
You can also quickly download the data for use in your favourite spreadsheet, database or analysis program.
• Storage of user settings on PC
• Temperature profile feature
• Upper and lower thresholds
• Viewing of tabulated data
• Real time metering for test purposes
• Export of data to Excel
• Built in report function
PaintView is an easy-to-use software package designed for exclusive use in the paint and finishing industry.
PaintView also gives you the additional benefits of graphically analysing your historical and on-line data, along with advanced reporting.
Probes for use with the OMK610 Oven Logger Kit
A wide range of K-Type temperature probes is available with a choice of 1.5m (4'9"), 3m (9'8") or 6m (19'7") cable lengths.
The OMK610 can be used with a combination of up to 6 probes simultaneously.
- Perfect contact between probe and surface
- Low mass and optimised shape to avoid influence on temperature of the sample
- Extremely strong, highly flexible and easy to clean Teflon® coated cables
All probes have a continuous maximum temperature of 250ºC.