Fast Precision Oven for Quick Tests
Designed for Tests on Paint
Thermostatic Ovens with Horizontal Forced Air mod. Goven0220HP are specifically designed for tests on varnished specimens.
Goven0220HP Ovens are suitable for a wide range of applications : precise thermostating heating, drying and polymerization, bonding and hardening, polyamide curing, sterilization, burn-in, accelerated ageing tests and treatments in inert atmosphere.
Control System AGSystem PRO
- Microprocessor with Digital Display + LCD.
- Intuitive Visualization of all functioning parameters. Optimized Control Algorithm with PID Actions. Autotuning Function.
- Thermocouple probe, Type K.
- “Zero Crossing” Solid State Relays.
- PROGRAM Function with Ramps, Soaks and Repetitions.
Temperature Range from A.T. +10°C to +450°C
- External Structure : varnished, solvent-free
- Internal Chamber: in Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Efficient Insulation eco-friendly
- Insulated door : With hinges and safety lock
- Horizontal Forced Air System
- Forced Extraction System : with Pressure Switches
- Predisposition for internal rotating device
- Continuos Fume Extraction
- Washing timer
- Swivelling Wheels, 2 with brake
- Fuses for complete system protection
- Lockable Safety Main Switch
- Integrated Alarms Management System
- Independent Safety Thermostat, Class 3.1
- 1 Instruction Manual N°01 CE Certificate
- 1 FGW Warranty Certificate
- 1 Calibration Certificate
- 2 Adjustable and Extractable Shelves
- 1 Through Hole diam. 20mm with lid