T° & Rel. Hum.
Temperature > ATEX Approved
The RHTemp1000Ex humidity and temperature data logger carries hazardous location certification (ATEX, IECEx).
Includes ISO 17025 accredited calibration certificate.
- Compact Size
- ATEX Approved
- Measures Temperatures from -40 °C to 80 °C
- Memory : 32,767 readings
- Reading Rate : 1 reading every 2 seconds up to 1 reading every 12 hours
- Battery Life : 2 years typical at 15 minute reading rate
- Material : 316 Stainless Steel/Radel
- Dimensions : 1.7 in x 0.97 in x 0.97 in (42 mm x 24.6 mm x 24.6 mm)
- IP Rating : (Not Rated) Caution: Do not submerge this product to retain IS rating.
- Operating Environment : -40 °C to +80 °C, 0 %RH to 95 %RH (case properly sealed)
- Required Interface Package : IFC400 or IFC406
- Approvals :
- Temperature : SensorResistance Temperature Detector (RTD)
- Temperature Range : -40 °C to +80 °C
- Temperature Resolution : 0.01 °C (0.018 °F)
- Temperature Calibrated Accuracy : ±0.5 °C (0 °C to 55 °C)
- Humidity Sensor : Capacitive Polymer
- Humidity Range : 0 %RH to 100 %RH (non-condensing)
- Humidity Resolution : 0.1 %RH
- Humidity Calibrated Accuracy : ±3 %RH maximum
- Humidity Specified Accuracy Range :
- 25 %RH to 75 %RH
- +20 °C to +40 °C
- Hysteresis Error 1 % Typical,
- 3% Maximum
MadgeTech 4 Secure Software
The MadgeTech 4 Secure Software aids in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
The software contains criteria such as electronic signatures, access codes, secure data file, and an audit trail which meet the requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 and help provide data integrity.
IQ/OQ/PQ protocols are included with the purchase of the MadgeTech 4 Secure Software to validate that the software has been installed and is operating correctly.
The software is not compatible with all MadgeTech data loggers. The following data loggers are not compatible: