IR SERIES PORTABLE INFRARED THERMOMETER RANGE
The IR Series are robust thermometers for fast temperature measurement of most surfaces.
Two models are available as follows.
Has a fixed emissivity and provides simple, fast readings via a lens in the top end cap.
As Model IR151, but with a hand held sensor/lens to access difficult to reach objects.
All models feature
• Attractively styled, very strong, extruded aluminium case.
• Hygienically smooth, splashproof surfaces.
• Backlit display.
• Fast response.
• Auto switch off and Low battery indicator.
• Auto ranging display.
• Compact Size: 137 x 69 x 27 mm.
• 9v MN1604 (PP3 battery) Battery life > 350 hours.
• 2 year warranty.
• Ambient operating temp. 0 - 50 °C
System calibration certificates traceable to UKAS;
THCC executive style carrying case;
THCCS carrying pouch with belt clip;
• Food Industry/HACCP
• General Industry
On request a calibration certicate is available. (see sample here under)
- Intrinsically safe infrared and contact thermometer
- Meets intrinsically safe certifications in Class I Div. 1 and Div. 2 or Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments
- Measures temperatures from -40°C to 800°C (-40°F to 1472°F)
- Comes with a conductive case to safely carry the IR thermometer into hazardous areas
- Offers a distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1
- Instantly alerts you to measurements outside of set limits with audible and visual alarms
- Provides with 1% measurement accuracy
- Comes with thermocouple K bead probe and two-year warranty -30-
- Features a rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design that stands up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments
- Works with mini-connector K-type thermocouples
- Allows easy access to advanced features with soft-key buttons and graphical display
- Captures up to 99 points of data for quick downloading to a PC through the USB connection
- Powered by two AA batteries
- Allows you to confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces with adjustable emissivity and built-in materials table
- Easily adapts to lighting conditions with a two-level backlight
≥ -40°C: ±1% or 1°C, whichever is greater
D:S (distance to measurement spot size) 50:1