SPRING TESTER 2C
MICRO AND MEDIUM LOAD SPRING TESTING MACHINE
Spring Tester 2C is a new generation of manual instrument for testing springs at medium load with double recirculating ball guides and sliding without friction and play with very high sensitivity and precision; with bidirectional load cells.
- Positive and negative twist at multiple positions and multiple loops.
- Self-recognition of zero.
- Scanning with Q reader for product self-recognition.
- Ethernet network connection for continuous assistance and calibration, data transmission.
- Possible multi-cells pre-inserted and always ready for use.
SPRING TESTER 2C
- A unique feature: The 2C Model is being able to install 3 load cells. They have different capacities, but they are always installed, calibrated, and ready for use. Thus eliminating the need for assembly.
- Controls are on a high-definition touch panel: very intuitive, easy to use, and equipped with keys.
- Model 2C has multilingual software connectable to an Ethernet network that can link you with all our experts at any moment. We are at your complete disposal for remote assistance and for data transfer.
- It has an absolute measurement on the extension with the definition of 0.001 mm
- Reactive measurement with a sensitivity of 1ms (millisecond) and 100,000 divisions, 0.1°
- Optional data management software to create displacement/load reports and diagrams
- Choice and customized accessories for each type of test. Consult our datasheet and the table of available accessories
MODEL 2C10 2C15 2C20 2C30 2C40
CAPACITY MAX KN 1 1,5 2 3 4
MINIMUM DIVISION N 0,04 0,06 0,08 0,12 0,16
USEFUL HEIGHT mm 300 (FOR ALL MODELS)
MINIMUM DIVISION mm 0.01 (FOR ALL MODELS)
INTER-AXIS COLUMNS 215 (FOR ALL MODELS)
PLATES DIAMETER 100 (FOR ALL MODELS)
POWER SUPPLY 220V 50:60 Hz 200 VA (FOR ALL MODELS)