For a number of years now, MOLYDAL has been working to develop environmentally friendly products that meet the technical requirements of the industry, with the aim of:
- Improving industrial productivity,
- Increasing user safety, and
- Reducing environmental impact, through a growing use of renewable, VOC-free raw materials that do not contain ozone depleting gases.
The eco-design of the Molydal products retains all of their technical performance characteristics and significantly reduces their contribution to greenhouse gases.
Since the 1st January 2018, Molydal prohibit the manufacture of all technical aerosols containing propellant gas with a global warming potential of 150 or more.
To this effect, MOLYDAL offers a comprehensive range of environmentally friendly industrial lubricants for processes, metalworking, maintenance, degreasing, etc.
These new formulations meet all of your technical requirements and help each of us to reduce our carbon footprint.
To use eco-designed products is to make a choice dictated by the desire to combine productivity with respect for people and their environment.
VOC-free vanishing oil
WATER BASED LUBRICANT FOR DRILLING AND TAPPING
VGCUT 77 is a water based fluid made of vegetal polymer having outstanding lubricating properties.
Provides strong and efficient protection of tools, pieces and machineries against corrosion thanks to inhibitors, free from boron and secondary amine.
Free from any petroleum based solvent and does not need to be diluted ; it is ready-to-use (increase productivity).
Can be used on any materials.
Provides a good resistance to bacteriological deterioration (bactericide free from formaldehyde liberator), then increasing its lifetime. Non flammable lubricant : improve safety for the operators Fewer fumes and odour compared to usual products.
• Biodegradable lubricant and made without any environmental restriction
• Free from harmful molecular (Resolution from 9 Nov.2004 – Chlorine, DEA, Nitrites, phenolic derivatives, heavy metals)
• VOC free (Resolution from 22nd May 2000, directive 1999/93/CE).
• Safe to use with respect to operators and workers (no safety labeling)
•VGCUT 77 is a water based fluid made of vegetal polymer having outstanding lubricating properties
•Provides strong and efficient protection of tools, pieces and machineries against corrosion thanks to inhibitors, free from boron and secondary amine
•Free from any petroleum based solvent and does not need to be diluted ; it is ready-to-use (increase productivity)
•Can be used on any materials.
•Provides a good resistance to bacteriological deterioration (bactericide free from formaldehyde liberator), then increasing its lifetime
•Non flammable lubricant : improve safety for the operators
•Fewer fumes and odour compared to usual products.
•Aspect : foaming gel
•Colour : White
•Odour : None
•Density : NFT 30-020, 1,01
•Kinematic viscosity at 40°C : ISO 3104, 30 cst
•Freezing point : ISO 3016, 0°C
Aerosol 650 ml
Net volume 400 ml
Propellant : nitrous oxide
NEW Lubricants for metalworking : SOLESTER 530
Microemulsion for any materials (even copper and its alloys)
Micro-emulsion completely soluble in water, vegetable polymer-based. V.O.C free, mineral oil free, chlorine free, phosphorous free and sulphur free. Guaranteed secondary amine free, formol liberator free and heavy metal free.
Can be used on all types of metals (ferrous, copper, stainless steel, aluminium, and alloys).
Use it pure or diluted up to 30% for deep-drawing operations.
SOLESTER 530 is also recommended for cold forming operations, stamping and deep drawing operations.Formulated with high molecular weight based-polyester and high viscosity index allowing a high thermal stability and outstanding lubricating qualities. Guarantees an efficient protection of the pieces, tools and the machinery against corrosion. Oil-free micro emulsion that allows maintaining the machineries and their environment clean, and does not make parts tacky
• Aspect: Liquid
• Color: Amber-colored
• Smell: Light
• Density: NFT 30-0200 91
• Kinematic viscosity at 40°C: ISO 3104 20 Cst
• Freezing point: ISO 3016 -10°C
• Reading coefficient refractometer: 1,2
• Casting corrosion DIN 51360-2 Degree 0 à 4%
Diluted @ 5 %:
• Aspect: Milky
• PH @ 20°C: 8,9
• Foaming test @ 20°C: CNOMO 300/140/0/0/250
• Stability at storage (7 days at 40°C): CNOMO Constant
USE DILUTION ADVICE
Turning - Milling:
• Aluminium and alloys: to 2 @ 3 %
• Brass and alloys: to 2@ 3 %
• Cast iron, stainless steel: to 2 @ 5 %
• Titanium, Inconel: to 5 @ 6 %
Sawing, drilling, tapping, threading:
• Aluminium and alloys: to 2@ 4 %
• Brass and alloys: to 2 @ 3 %
• Cast iron, stainless steel: to 3 @ 6 %
• Titanium, Inconel: to 5@ 7 %
Grinding to 1 at 2%.
Use it pure or diluted up to 30% for deep-drawing operations
- Reduce consumption dramatically compared to usual emulsions (you can divide the quantities by 30 to 50%).
- High flash point reducing fumes.
- Without mineral oils (no TLV exposure limit value to be monitored at the workstation)
- Better protection of tools and dies
- Better lubrication
- Better bath stability
- Without safety labeling