PRO-COM SERIES THERMOMETERS & PROBES
A range of professional, compact, lightweight thermometers and probes provide a choice of specifications to suit many different applications.
See the details for the various models below:
PTPC Temp PT1
Compact high accuracy portable PT1000 thermometer.
Ideal for lab. and higher accuracy food applications.
Requires PT1P probe.
PC Temp PT2
Compact high accuracy portable PT1000 thermometer with integral general purpose probe.
Ideal for lab and higher accuracy food applications.
System accuracy of +/- 0.2C between -30 & +100C.
Supplied complete with UKAS traceable calibration certificate.
All models feature
• Attractively styled, strong, lightweight moulded plastic case
• Hygienically smooth, splashproof surfaces.
• Backlit display.
• High accuracy - ambient operating temperature 0 to 50°C.
• Auto switch off and Low battery indicator.
• Compact Size: 124 x 66 x 23 mm.
• 9v MN1604 (PP3 battery).
• Battery life > 350 hours.
• 2 year warranty.
• Food Industry/HACCP
• General Industry
1 Stated accuracy for PC Temp PT2 is the system accuracy.
Model is supplied complete with UKAS traceable calibration certificate.
Accessories: System calibration certificates traceable to UKAS; THCC executive style carrying case; THFB protective rubber boot; THCCS carrying pouch with belt clip; Probe wipes.
On request a calibration certicate is available.
- no alarm monitoring
- alarm monitoring via display, interface and sound (Buzzer)
- alarm monitoring via display, interface, no sound (Buzzer)
- Device: ±0.1 °C ±1 digit (at range from -100.0 … +200.0 °C)
- Current measurement: < 0,20 mA (battery lifetime with alkaline battery more than 1500 hours!)
- Backlight: <5 mA, if ‚BAT‘-warning is active it gets automatically switched off