TEXTURE ANALYZER TX-700
With its wide range of probes and cells, the TX-700 is the ideal tool for your texture analysis.
Thanks to its touch screen directly displaying the curves, its method programming capability, storage and analysis of measurements, the TX-700 will integrate in laboratory and production area.
+ Direct visualization of curves.+ Programming and saving of methods.+ Memorization and data transfer.+ Wide choice of probes and cells.+ Interchangeable force sensors.+ Height adjustable tray.+ Integrated PT 100 temperature probe.
- Type of instrument : Texture Analyzer operating in Compression and Traction with 7'' Touch screen
- Choice of sensors :
10 N (1 kg), Resolution 0.001 N (0.1 g)20 N (2 kg), Resolution 0.001 N (0.1 g)50 N (5 kg), Resolution 0.001 N (0.1 g)250 N (20 kg), Resolution 0.01 N (1 g)500 N (50 kg), Resolution 0.01 N (1 g)
- Speed range : From 0.1mm/s to 10mm/s
- Motion : Height: 240 mm / Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Temperature : The TX-700 has a PT 100 sensor to measure your sample’s temperature from -50°C to +300°C
- Accuracy : +/- 0.05 % of the full scale
- Display :
Force – Speed – Distance – Temperature - Time – Level of sensitivityDate/hour - Choice of force units: gram or Newton
- Compatible accessories : All probes and cell
- Security and confidentiality :
An «operator» function allows you to enter a username for your instrument.This user must then be identified using a 4-digit code.There is also a protected mode that locks your measurement conditions.
- Language : French/English/Russian/Spanish
- Compatible measuring system : All probes and cell
- Supply voltage : 90-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- PC connections : RS232 Port and USB
- Printer connection :
USB Host Port - Compatible
Dimensions and weight :
D610 x W340 x H650 mmWeight: 22 kg
- What benefits are there for you?Integrated adjustable turntable: diam. 160 mm.Table for attaching inserts: 120 x 220 mm.Available Operating Modes: Compression – Relaxation –Traction – TPA Cycle – Penetrometry and relativecompression mode also.Large selection of probes available and custom probes can be made with choice of material, shapeand size according to your criteria.The TX-700 has a large 7’’ colour touch screen which allows comfortable use and optimal viewing of measurements. Storage of your measuringmethods. Data can be backed up and exported using a USB key.External control thanks to the optional software.
- Options :- Calibration kit :
10-20N (PN 150060)- Software (PN 311005)
50-250N (PN 150070)
500N (PN 150080)
Choose the most suitable cell for your products and tests
Choose the most suitable probe for your products and tests