The main purpose of the indicators
Help in controlling and fixing humidity levels as required.
Humidity indicators are used by a variety of industries, from the defense industry to the food industry.
These products are in demand because they are easy to use;
- A large range allows you to pick up the right indicator according to the need;
- A more profitable method of control, relative to the cost of using electronic devices
How to act
At the humidity level required to trigger the marker, it changes color from brown to pale green.
According to the latest color-changeable marker, the exact level of humidity is determined in a row, so the indicator indicates whether the environment is the optimal moment for moisture-sensitive products.
Indicator strip of humidity
Depending on the species, fixes the humidity level in the ranges:
- a. Indicator at 3 gradations: 5%, 10%, 15% humidity
- b. Indicator at 3 gradations: 5%, 10%, 60% humidity
- c. Indicator at 6 gradations: 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 60% humidity
- d. Indicator at 9 gradations: 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, 80%, humidity
Group packaging: tin with an airtight lid. Inside 200 pieces.
Name Graduation Number of pieces.
number In the package
Paper humidity indicators with gradation
5.10.15% 3 250
5.10.60% 3 250
10,20,30,40,50,60% 6 250
10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90% 9 250
RH INDICATOR STRIPS
Used for visual control of humidity level in the package.
Humidity indicator strip is a paper strip with moisture absorbing markers applied on it.
Each marker has its own moisture value at which it activates.
Humidity indicator strip accurately captures the humidity level in the range from 5% to 90%.