Coatings & Industry > In-Line Measurement
ON-LINE Gloss Measurement
• Gloss is one of the prime quality factors when assessing products. It should be the foremost tasks of modern processing to manufacture a product within specified tolerances.
• The ON-LINE gloss measurement contributes significantly towards raising the quality standard and lowering costs in the production of high-quality surfaces.
• The ON-LINE Gloss Measuring System enables the gloss characteristics of products to be measured and evaluated - during the production process..
• The reproducible technique of the ON-LINE Gloss Measuring System ensures objective gloss control in conformance with the relevant standards.
Standard Configuration and Accessories
• GLOSSMASTER 507-60° ON-LINE with supply and display unit incl. 3 ½-digit LED display
• GLOSSMASTER 507-60°/A ON-LINE (automatic calibration) with supply and display unit incl. 3 ½-digit LED display
• Optional accessories, e.g. for mounting the measuring head, processing data or further automation components
• Combination of choice of components to meet customizing requirements possible.
Digital Supply Unit
Mains connection : 230 V / 50 Hz
Connected load approx. : 30 VA
Measuring head approx. : 420 x 170 x 130 mm
Supply Unit approx. : 330 x 260 x 150 mm
Working temperature : 15 - 50 °C
Installation position : arbitrary
System of Protection : IP 21
Compressed air supply : 4 bar, serviced
Measuring geometry: 20 °C - DIN 67 530
Illumination: Halogen lamp
Illuminant: Standard light type A
Measuring distance: 10 mm (+/- 0,2 mm)
Illumination area (ellipse): approx. 24 x 16 mm
Influence of measuring distance: 0.5 mm change of distance causes measured value deviation of approx. 1.5 units related to 100 units
Influence of external light: Ambient light change of 1500 lux causes measured value deviation of approx. 1.5 units related to 100 units
Drift: < 0,8 units in 12 h
Scope of Supply
- Online measuring head with 20°, 45°,75, 60° or 85° standard geometry with or without automatic calibration (customer 's choice) ; integrated zero and high-gloss standards for internal calibration, pressure nozzles to prevent contamination (required compressed air connection 4 bar).
Connecting cable to power supply unit 1.5 m (or up to 10 m on request); illuminant type A, 10-channel potentiometer for calibration.
Distance between measuring head and specimen (strip): 10 mm (standard) ± 0.2 mm.
- Supply and display unit with 3 ½-digit LED.
Measuring range: 0 - 199.9 gloss units.
- Calibrating standards: high gloss (A), zero (C)
- Service kit (replacement lamp, spare fuse, microfiber cloth, adjusting screw driver)