- points 10 mm Ø flat,
- upper contact point convex r 15 or r 40,
- lower contact point 6.35 mm Ø flat
- lower contact point convex r 15
Precision Measuring Table P 7
The Precision Measuring Table P 7 is sturdily built and accurately finished. Its surface plate is hardened, ground and lapped.
It is separated from the main body resting on three support points.
The carrying arm is adjustable for height on the vertical column.
The column is hardened and ground.
Measuring capacity : 100 mm
Depth of throat : 50 mm
Column-Ø : 22 mm
Base-Ø : 50 mm
Holder opening : 8 mm H7
If desired, the Measuring Table P 7 is also available with special fittings:
Measuring Table P 7 with fluting
Measuring Table P 7 with measuring ball Ø = 30 mm
Measuring Table P 7 with measuring height of 165 mm
Measuring Table P 7 with measuring height of 215 mm
Measuring Table P 7 with measuring height of 315 mm
Measuring Table P 7 with circular support plate of Ø 80 mm
Measuring Table P 7 with circular support plate of Ø 90 mm
Measuring Table P 7 with adjustable support plate for use as base for table-thickness gauges
Delivery without Dial Gauge.
- Their design conforms to the requirements of DIN 879-1. This applies not only to the dimensions but also to permitted spans of error, hysteresis and measuring pressure. Effective shockproof system
- Pinions and shafts of the movement are jewelled
- After removal of the safety cap the adjustment screw on top of the case allows simple and safe zero setting of the instrument over the total measuring range. A safety cap prevents unintentional turning of the fine adjustment facility.
- Stem and spindle are made of hardened stainless steel.
- The measuring spindles are very sensitive on account of their accurate guides.
- Additional overtravel assists with the insertion of workpieces into the measuring device.
- The clear scale is shadow free.
- The red tolerance markers are easy to recognize and to set.
- On request all our models are available with a reduced pressure of 0.5 N.