The GREFRY-F Series Refrigerators
Professional Pharmaceutical Refrigerators
In Compliance with DIN 58345
The GREFRY-F Series Refrigerators for Pharmaceutical Storage by Fratelli Galli are professional equipment that fully satisfy the requirements for refrigeration in pharmaceutical sector.
They offer ample storage space with a minimum bulk of just 60 cm; countertop models are 82cm high and can be placed under any laboratory bench.
- External structure made of steel with plastic inner compartment
- This series include glass and blind door models, with internal light and switch.
- Electronic temperature control system with 0.1°C adjustment.
- Temperature range: from +2°C to +8°C.
- Acoustic and visual alarms for the signaling of open door and temperature variations (adjustable by the user), RS485 interface and voltage-free clean contacts for connection to centralized monitoring systems.
- Forced air cooling that ensures constant temperature maintenance and even temperature distribution inside.
- Control module that saves the minimum and maximum internal temperatures, the last three alarms for temperature and power anomalies as well as time, date, and duration of the alarm.
- Digital display that stores the exact temperature and operating status.
- A second safety thermostat prevents the stored materials from freezing.
- Hermetic compressors with eco-friendly refrigerant gas, which improves their CO2 footprint and promotes sustainability.
- Serial BUS Interface for connection to an external monitoring system
- External digital display
- Available as under-worktop models
- Reversable door hinges
Scope of supply
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- CE Certificate of Conformity
- Warranty Certificate