962 & 964 0°/45° Portable Spectrophotometer
The 962-964 Portable 0/45 Spectrophotometer allows you to obtain absolute and difference measurements in the lab, plant, or field for a wide range of colorimetric systems.
Accurate Color On the Go
The 962 portable handheld 0/45 spectrophotometer is a convenient color measurement instrument that allows you to obtain absolute and differential measurements in the lab, plant or field for a wide range of colorimetric systems. It is ideal for distributed workgroups whose members have varying requirements and skill levels but who must deliver color consistency across the supply chain.
The X-Rite 962 features an easy-to-read graphical LCD display and a pass/fail mode that measures against up to 1,024 standards with tolerances that can be stored for easy pass/fail measurement. Its unique Project Mode enables the collection of multiple color standards under an identified project as part of a corporate color standards program. The 962 is available in three models, distinguished by their measurement area: 962 (7mm), 962S (4mm), 962L (15mm).
- The 962 is easy to read and easy to use, regardless of the skill level of the operator. Its Pass/Fail mode is a fast way for users to evaluate color accuracy against an established standard.
- The 962 captures color data that helps identify variation in incoming materials, production batches and more, reducing the color approval cycle and speeding time to market.
- Its wide colorimetric range meets a number of CIE certifications and includes CIE XYZ, CIE Yxy, CIE LAB, Hunter LAB, CIE LCH, CME, CIE94, Whiteness and Yellow.
- When paired with Color iQC or Color iMatch software, the 962 offers increased control over QC and color formulation activities.
- When used with X-Rite NetProfiler, a cloud-based blend of software and color standards for verifying and optimizing performance of color measurement devices, variance among instruments used in various parts of the color workflow is reduced.
- 0/45 optical geometry
- 0.15 delta Eab inter-instrument agreement
- JOBS and PROJECT operation modes
- Opacity and color strength measurement
- Reflectance curve graphics display
- Flip-back target shoe for flexible use
- Rugged construction
- Rechargeable battery for remote use
Short Term Repeatability - White : 0.10 ΔE*ab on white ceramic (Standard deviation)
Measurement Geometry : 0/45°
Inter-Instrument Agreement : 0.20 ΔE*ab avg.
Illumination Spot Size : 21.5mm or 9mm or 6.5mm
Lamp Life : Approx. 500,000 measurements
Light Source : Gas-filled tungsten lamp
Measurement Cycle Time : ≈ 2 seconds
Measurement Spot : 15mm or 7mm or 4mm
Measurement Time : ≈ 2 seconds
Photometric Range : 0 to 200%
Photometric Resolution : 0.01%
Spectral Analyzer : Blue-enhanced silicon photodiodes
Spectral Interval :10nm
Spectral Range : 400nm-700nm
Spectral Reporting : 10nm
Color Spaces : CIE XYZ, CIE Yxy, CIE LAB, Hunter LAB, CIE LCH,
Illuminants : A, C, D50, D65, D75, F2, F7, F11 & F12
Observers : 2° & 10°
Reflectance Aperture(s) : 1
Humidity : 5% to 85%, non-condensing
Operating Temperature Range : 50° to 104°F (10° to 40°C)
Storage Temperature Range : '-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)
Dimensions (length, width, height) : 19.6 cm, 8.4cm, 10.9cm
Weight : 1.1 kg
Package Dimensions (length, width, height) : 36cm, 30cm, 20cm
Shipped Weight : 4kg
Communication Interface : RS-232
Instrument Display : Graphic LCD
Languages Supported : English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
Software Development Kit : XDS4
Voltage : 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 12VDC @ 2.5A
Sample/Measurement : 1024
Standards : 2000
Calibration : White, Zero, UV
NetProfiler Support : Tethered
Sample Preview : Targeting window
Warranty : 12 months