– Visual evaluation & judgment trough the users‘ eyes include the “human error“– Individual impression by the user is time-limited in his mind & remembrance.– No digital documentation.
– Exclusion of the “human error“.– “Impression” is exchanged against measurement and the validity & access to the values is not time-limited.
• EN ISO 21227-2 is making a good approach to describe a standard vision system to achieve reliable results.– Objective, precise and repeatable results.– Digital communication
– Pixel resolution: min 6 pixel / mm– Illumination: Diffuse bright field (recommended)
– Area of Interest (AOI): 70 mm x 70 mm (recommended)– Threshold setting: by means of reference samples according ISO 20567-1
– Quantiz can be used to analyze chipped samples and corrosion samples.– For chipped samples Quantiz provides