AFFRI 331 RSD - RS-SD
AUTOMATIC ROCKWELL BRINELL
AFFRI® introduces a system of automatic hardness tester for the future
PERFECT AND EFFECTIVE MEASURE EVEN AT THE FIRST TEST
AUTOMATIC RESEARCH OF TEST PIECE
- Acting the start lever, 331 RSD moves to reach the test surface and automatically starts the hardness test cycle in automatic succession without a brake.
- With the new AFFRI® system, you place the testing piece in the machine operating area; this area can be selected according to the piece size: its height can range from 50 mm minimum or multiple of 50, to 270 mm or higher on demand.
PERFORMANCES AT THE HIGHEST TECHNOLOGICAL LEVEL
- Great easiness of use: only one drive, only one impulse
- Accuracy: Repeatability and Reproducibility (0.1 HRC)
- Rapidity: no break or pause during the different phases of the test (unprecedented technologies)
- Absolute hardness measuring
UNLIMITED CONDITION OF USE
- Any ambient condition is bearable: presen of dust, vibrations, sudden changes of temperature
- Unaltered operation even in extreme con irregular pieces, unfinished pieces, pieces that are raised or misaligned, every kind of support (lifting screw, deformable materials, etc.) presence of impurity (dust, oil, etc.) between the test piece and the support or between the support and the point of the support.
Only one drive starts the automatism including the following operations:
- approach to the piece;
- clamping of the piece;
- activation of reference surface;
- whole test cycle performance and piece releasing.
- The result will appear on the display.
- Great working speed: the test cycle duration is conform to the norms and can be set by the operator. High accuracy of results, reproducibility and repeatability, the reference point working autonomy implies that all alterations (adjustments, deformations, impurities on test blocks and supports), present in the area above or below the reference point, have no influence on the test.
The mechanical and physic characteristics af the supports have no influence on the result accuracy.
- Absolute measure in every condition.
Test by test, phase by phase, the loads production is precise, repeatable and reproducible.
The instrumennt meets all ASTM EN ISO requirements. Its use is advantageous in laboratories and in the working areas for total and continuous monitoring of production in its different phases, this leads to a great qualitative improvement.
For example area of production of bearing, car parts, aeronautic security material.
Electronic management of test cycle
- Measuring data setting through keyboard
- Rockwell and Brinell scale selection with direct digital readout
- Possibility of immediate conversion of the result into other scales including resistance to traction R Kg. N:mm2
- Test time from 0,1 to 99,9 second
- Lower and higher tolerance limit for selection of pieces in series
- Automatic check of test cycle with auto-diagnosis and signals during the measuring phase
- Automatic advancing and return of the measuring heads
- Data transmission through RS 232 C for connection to printer and computer
- Possibility to obtain average and statistics of result with diagram
- Flat anvil 60 mm
- “V“ anvil 60 mm
- Flat and “V“ double anvil
- Wooden case with accesories
- Hardness conversion table
- Dust cover
- Printer (only for 206 RSD/SD)
- Table to bear hardness tester
Standard for 331 RSD/RS
- Rockwell C indenter
- Rockwell B indenter
- Rockwell test blocks C-B
Standard for 331 SD/S
- Rockwell N indenter
- Rockwell T indenter
- Rockwell test blocks N-T
- Ball penetrator 1 - 2.5 - 5 mm
- Brinell test block for ball 1 - 2.5 - 5 mm
- Vickers 136° indenter
- Vickers test blocks