AFFRI 206 EX - 206 EXS
D I G I T A L - ROCKWELL -
B R I N E L L
- Twin Hardness Tester for Rockwell - Brinell tests
- Digital readout
ADVANCED AFFRI TECHNOLOGY INSIDE OFFERS MODERN SOLUTIONS
- The force is created by a dynamometer without requiring oil, shock absorbers and dead weight as in the obsolete systems
- AFFRI Dynamometer System permits the operator to use the machine with highly accurate results and repetability even if the machine is unlevelled, inclined or near the vibration area; The hardness tester can very well operate directly near the work machine controlling the production in real time.
- Friendly and very easy software permits the storing of results, calculates averages and connect to a printer or a PC to
transmit stored data.
- Set of anvils permits easy tests on round or flat surfaces
- Also special accessories can be manufactured to easily test various sizes of test pieces.
VERY EASY TO USE:
Select load and scale with proper indenter, Turn the hand wheel up till it touches the sample with the indenter and activate the lever to apply and remove major load.
The result will appear automatically.
1 Flat anvil 60 mm
1 “V“ anvil 60 mm
1 Combined spot “V” + flat anvil
1 Wooden case
1 Calibration certificate
1 Hardness conversion table
1 Dust cover
- Ball penetrator in hard metal Ø 2,5-5 mm (1/4” - 1/8”) for plastic
- Vickers penetrator
- Brinell test block
- Vickers test block
- Microscope 1216A Model for Vickers measuring
- Printer 80 column with RS 232 C connection
- Computer for statistic program
- Statistic programs
- Large flat anvil 140 mm Ø
- Special penetrator art. 604 for tests standard insides of tubes